Our goal is to provide the highest quality of patient care in a learning environment. We want you to know what to expect at your appointments with us.
We use the latest equipment and technology so that we can provide the best dental hygiene care for you.
Please note that every appointment is scheduled for up to three hours. This is to ensure a thorough exam for every patient, where no detail is overlooked.
To save time at your first appointment, please print out and bring the following forms with you:
- Completed health history form - English or Spanish
- Completed risk assessment form - English or Spanish
- Signed Acknowledgement of Receipt of Notice of Privacy Practices - English or Spanish
- Signed Patient Selection, Appointment, and Financial Policy
- Completed New Patient Survey (optional) - English or Spanish
Please read and keep the following form:
If you have had x-rays taken in the last twelve months, please ask your dentist to email them to us at email@example.com.
In order to best serve you as well as the student hygienists, we request that you follow a few guidelines regarding your appointment time.
- Please be punctual. If you are running late, call to let us know your estimated arrival time.
- If you can only attend a portion of your appointment, please let the student hygienist know.
- If you need to change or cancel your appointment, please let us know 24 hours in advance.
- Student hygienists are individually graded on their clinical skills. A zero grade will be assigned for each clinic session that a patient fails to attend.
Our students smile when they are able to be a part of your child's very first dental visit. We welcome children of all ages. We provide a fun visit to the dental clinic for your child that will be remembered. This can help eliminate fears of dental care that can start at an early age.