Our goal is to provide the highest quality of patient care in a learning environment. We want you to know what to expect at your appointments with us.
At your first appointment we will evaluate your teeth and mouth and take dental x-rays. Based on these findings we will determine the type of cleaning you need and appoint you with a student that will best meet your needs. The first appointment will take 1 to 1-1/2 hours. Treatment appointments will take 3 hours and you may need to return for more than one treatment appointment.
To save time at your first appointment, please bring with you the following forms:
- Completed health history form - English or Spanish
- Completed risk assessment form
- Signed Acknowledgement of Receipt of Notice of Privacy Practices
- Signed Patient Selection, Appointment, and Financial Policy
- Completed Outside Funding Survey (optional)
Please read and keep the following form:
If you have had x-rays taken in the last twelve months, please ask your dentist to email them to us at email@example.com.
We are excited to be a part of your overall health and wellness plan, and look forward to seeing you at your first appointment.
In order to best serve you as well as the student hygienists, we request that you follow a few guidelines regarding your appointment time.
- Please be punctual. If you are running late, call to let us know your estimated arrival time.
- If you can only attend a portion of your appointment, please let the student hygienist know.
- If you need to change or cancel your appointment, please let us know 24 hours in advance.
- Student hygienists are individually graded on their clinical skills. A zero grade will be assigned for each clinic session that a patient fails to attend.